Friday, November 23, 2007

Psychology Articles On Child Abuse

Public Buses and Bill Boards are lined with the Beyond Blue Marketing ampaigns all funded by Tax Payers Money and aimed directly at profiting from drugging our children. Listen to some of these cries for help as parents in despair share their pleas of distress. "I suddenly didn't know my child any more. She had just introverted into herself and could not communicate to anyone.""I found my child hanging from the fan fitting with a sheet wrapped around her neck. I can't even imagine how she got the idea in her head that she wanted to hang herself. I cannot imagine the pain and confusion that these powerful psyho-tropic drugs were doing to my angel. I let her done and now she is gone forever.""Fourteen years old and my son has just had a stroke and is suffering from heart palpitations. We were never informed of the side effects of these drugs.

No comments: